Vitality & StressKundalini Yoga Level 2 Teacher Training Course
November 13-15 and December 4-6 (10am-5pm)
The course for our times.
We all need the ability to recognize stress in others and in ourselves. Learn how to use tools to build your vitality so you can transform stress and balance it with conscious relaxation.
Access to Class Videos
All class days are recorded for those who need to time shift or make-up missed classes. All video lectures and meditations by Yogi Bhajan are available to you for viewing on your own time.
In-Person or Online
This course is available both for students who wish to attend in person in Las Vegas and for those who wish to attend online.
In this training, you will:
- Explore Your Vitality and Recognize
- Consciousness as the Core of Vitality
- Identify Your Stress Personality
- Heal Depression and Emotional Fatigue
- Relieve, Relax, Recharge through Meditation and Kriyas
- Build your core vitality, mental endurance and spiritual clarity.
- Identify strategies to cope with stress and mitigate its ill effects.
- Know the difference between emotion and commotion
- Use positive emotions to handle stress better
- Develop attitudes to protect yourself from the effects of stress
Upon completing this course, you will:
- Learn to recognize the signs and symptoms of stress in yourself and others
- Understand and compare the qualities of vitality, stress and relaxation
- Profile your stress personality
- Explore what your stress burden actually is
- Realize the nature and origin of your basic elementary stress
- Learn meditation tools to help you excel
- Enhance your vitality and rid your body and mind of the effects of stress through kriyas and meditations
Teacher Trainers and Facilitators
Mandeep (Melanie) Khalsa
Mandeep is a Level 1 Kundalini Yoga Teacher Trainer and a 500-hour certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher and Level 2 Practitioner. She has owned several yoga centers, including the new Kundalini Kollective Studio in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Mehtab and Laura (Guru Karam) Benton
Mehtab and Laura (Guru Karam) Benton are Lead Level 1 and Level 2 Kundalini Yoga Teacher Trainers who have led 50 plus Kundalini Yoga Teacher training programs over the last 25 years. They live in Austin, Texas and have taught and practiced yoga together since 1978.
Who should enroll?
Kundalini Yoga Teachers:
The completion of all five Level 2 modules leads to recognition as a 500-hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500) through Yoga Alliance and certification as a Kundalini Yoga Practitioner by the Kundalini Research Institute (KRI).
Kundalini Yoga Students:
This in-depth program on skill development is open to all students who are practicing and familiar with the basic practices of Kundalini Yoga.
Tuition: $995 inclusive
- Includes a 300+ page Ebook Manual with kriyas and meditations
- A video collection of six lectures and meditations