IN THIS EXPERIENTIAL TRAINING YOU WILL:
- Explore Your Vitality and Recognize Consciousness as the Core of Vitality
- Identify Your Stress Personality
- Heal Depression and Emotional Fatigue
- Relieve, Relax, Recharge through Meditation and Kriyas
- Build your core vitality, mental endurance, and spiritual clarity.
- Identify strategies to cope with stress and mitigate its ill effects.
- Know the difference between emotion and commotion
- Use positive emotions to handle stress better
- Develop attitudes to protect yourself from the effects of stress
MOVING FORWARD THIS COURSE WILL PROVIDE AND ENHANCE YOUR ABILITY TO:
- Learn to recognize the signs and symptoms of stress in yourself and others
- Understand and compare the qualities of vitality, stress, and relaxation
- Profile your stress personality
- Explore what your stress burden actually is
- Realize the nature and origin of your basic elementary stress and how to manage it effectively
- Learn meditation tools to help you excel in life on all levels – home, career, Self-care
- Enhance your vitality and rid your body and mind of the effects of stress through kriyas and meditations
WHO SHOULD ENROLL?This course is considered a 60-hour training course recognized by Yoga Alliance (YA) as well as overseen by Kundalini Research Institute known as KRI. If you are a Level One completed KRI teacher you will receive a certificate of completion after 90 days for this module within the Level 2 module system.If you do not have a Level One Certificate, no problem! You will gain access to an incredibly useful set of tools that can be implemented in all areas of living your life – career, home, family, relationships. self-care. An official KRI certificate will not be issued in this case.These courses were originally designed to be taught to the general public and here at The Kundalini Kollective we strive to be all-inclusive with open doors and hearts to anyone and everyone to support You achieving an immediate self-exalted experience!